Interim Procurement Specialisms
- Integrating and leading global / regional purchasing procurement teams
- Early adopter of best practise procurement / purchasing / strategic sourcing methodologies e.g.:
- Strategic sourcing and category management of diverse high-profile / sensitive / complex categories often with large annual spends.
- Fast Fit Retailer’s largest category; Tyres £ X00m /annum.
- Insurance client’s largest specialist professional services spend; Loss Adjusters £ X00m /annum.
- Medical Insurance client’s; specialist professional services; (Clinical Consultants) £ X00m & Hospitals £ X00m /annum.
- Pharma client’s largest Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API)
- Purchasing Benchmarks / Procurement Benchmarks
The following are categories that David has personally led or given substantial procurement direction & support to. Teams that he has led have managed broader ranges of categories than those below.
- Sub-contract machining
- Contract Electronic Manufacturing (CEM)
- Automotive products, sub-systems and components
- Polyester staple fibre,
- Polypropylene (PP) yarns
- Polymer Additives
- White Oil
- Flame Retardants
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)
- Private Hospitals
- Train Spares
- Fast Fit Retail Products for Re-sale
- Outsourced Services:
- Help Desk Services
- Facilities Management
- Hard FM
- Soft FM
- Professional Services
- Loss Adjusters
- Clinical Consultants
- Pension Administraton & Actuarial Consulting
- Debt Collection
- Occupational Health Services
- Travel & Expenses (including Airlines)
- Vehicle Fleet Management
More interim procurement specialisms
© www .interim-management-purchasing.co.uk December 2012
“David worked for Aviva Health UK...as Interim Head of Procurement & P2P...leading the development and implementation of procurement strategy".
David is an experienced procurement professional who has made a significant contribution to the development of procurement strategy within Aviva Health UK".
"He is intelligent and articulate and demonstrates a high level of commitment and integrity".