e-Sourcing - Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
Features of e-Sourcing Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Modules
- A searchable centralised contract repository
- Contract authoring workflow for collaboration
- Reporting and analytics
- notifications prior to contract renewal
- Templates and standard clauses
- Pre approved contract outlines with...
- Enforcement of mandatory clauses
- Pre-approved alternate clauses
- known relationships between compatable / incompatable clauses
- Roles / Permissions / Security
Benefits of Contract Management
- Templates, standard clauses and pre-configured contract structures:
- ensures lawyers focus on higher value added issues
- speeds up drafting cycle times
- ensures consistency of approach
- reduces risk for the organisation
- Traceability througout throughout the drafting process
- Elimination of automatic contract renewals (evergreen)
- Early warning of contract expiry reduces the risk of working without contracts
- Centralised contract repository
More Information on e-Sourcing
© www .interim-management-purchasing.co.uk June 2012
A global leader in the polymer engineering protection of civil engineering structures.
“David was appointed in the role of Interim Group Procurement Director"
"Using the Ariba e-Sourcing platform, David was then able to demonstrate the effectiveness of this practise with a 22% saving in this chemical category"
"I wouldn't hesitate to recommend David's services to any company".
Full SL plc reference